Target: increase life expectancy and quality of life of the people
- THE CONCEPT ASSUMES FOR AN EXISTANCE OF THE MEDICAL INSTITUTION AND THE TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED MEDICAL SPECIALISTS, WHO WILL CARRY OUT FIVE MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- providing first aid
- carrying out preventive examinations during which to detect illnesses on the early stages (risk groups management)
- providing treatment of simple illnesses
- provide referrals to relevant medical facilities and specialists in case of detection of a complex illness
- carry out educational work aimed at maintaining and prolonging healthy life
Medical support involves the construction of a high-tech medical center for family medicine, the availability of an ambulance with high-tech equipment and the availability of highly qualified medical staff.
It is envisaged that the medical facility will work in accordance with the requirements of European treatment protocols and will work closely with leading European doctors.